What’s up conqueror! I’m so glad you chose to stop by The Conqueror Blog. However you ended up here, I believe you’re here on purpose, that because you’re reading this, you’re meant to be part of my journey, and I’m meant to learn from you. My name is Dzifianu Afi Edoh-Torgah. I never quite know what to say when people ask me who am I, and that’s because who I am evolves as I grow. I’m a 16 year old Christian, first and foremost, which might not mean what you think it means. It doesn’t mean I go to church in a pretty dress every Sunday . It means I love God. I believe I am saved and loved through Christ, I love people, and I love myself. I’m also a writer, a lover of all things art and literature, a wild heart constantly seeking adventure.
And that’s what this blog is, another adventure. Welcome to The Conqueror Blog, created because I believe we are all called to thrive and not just survive. Here I share things I’ve learnt and continue to learn in my pursuit of growth, adventure and purpose. I’ve got it all from lifestyle, to literature, to Christianity, societal issues, to friendships, self care, business and more so you can live your most fearless, purposed life. Wherever you are in life, I guarantee you’ll find something that resonates with you. Stay tuned. I love you immensely.
- Everything Is Not Okay, And That’s Okay.How are we doing conquerors? So, I’m typing this at ten am, two hours before this blog post is supposed to go up. Now, that might not come as a surprise to you, but to those who know me well, this is as surprising as aliens landing on planet earth right this second. Why? BecauseContinue reading “Everything Is Not Okay, And That’s Okay.”
- “I’m Not Like Other Girls” Syndrome.Hi conquerors. You’re probably wondering what this title even means. Well, you know how in every teenage movie ever the mean girl likes pink, paints her nails, and loves fashion? And the protagonist is always this cute girl who maybe likes to read, or likes football? Okay, or remember when we were in primary schoolContinue reading ““I’m Not Like Other Girls” Syndrome.”
- NOT TODAY, ANXIETY: How I Manage Anxiety and Stress Daily.Anxiety. Just the word makes me anxious. Even writing about anxiety makes me anxious. When I say I’m anxious, I mean biting my lips, racing heart, sweaty palms, nausea, hyperactive catastrophic thoughts, and on my very worst days, shaky hands. Anyone else relate? Alright conquerors, let’s talk about how I manage this. Whether you sufferContinue reading “NOT TODAY, ANXIETY: How I Manage Anxiety and Stress Daily.”
- THESE FIVE BIBLE PLANS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.Hey conquerors! You’ve probably heard about the Youversion Bible app. I love it so much and use it every single day. If you don’t know what it is, it’s a Bible for your phone and other devices, with just about every version of the Bible available to you in so many languages. I’m an Ewe,Continue reading “THESE FIVE BIBLE PLANS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.”
- What Are You Doing If You’re Not Listening To These 5 PodcastsHey conquerors! I’m constantly with earphones in my ears, listening to something. Yes, I’m a huge podcast girl. I listen to a podcast in the shower, making breakfast, working out, just chilling, anytime, any day, give me a good podcast and I’m good to go. I think the media we consume affects us more thanContinue reading “What Are You Doing If You’re Not Listening To These 5 Podcasts”
Find me on social media, because I’m always posting something somewhere on the internet.